Friday, May 18, 2007

Eyez are the windows to the soul

And so they say.

I've alwayz known that blogging is a long term commitment. That is if you are really intending to blog. Of course, being who I am, unless I am sure I can do it well, normally I wouldn't take such risk.

So what prompt me to accept my Vietnam's assignment? I really don't know. And since I have no room for regrets (and thus turn tail and run back immediatey), so I might as well try to achieve some value-added activities in my dissatisfied life.

For someone that reads as much forums, who love to suck up knowledge like a large sponge, who loves everything pretty and gorgeous (that is if they look like that on me only), my friends alwayz ask me for advice, comments, opinions on lots of things/stuff. Of coz, if I didn't know anything about it then, I will make it a point to find out what I can about it.

I am someone who takes security in KNOWLEDGE.

Selfish right, if I did not share what I gleaned.
Maybe that is why I am suffering from the strings of bad luck and setbacks and sorrows and misfortunes. (And so I am linking it). :)
I am not a person who reveals my inner thoughts to public, at least THOSE really inner thoughts, so the purpose of this blog is not a diary. I will try to consolidate all knowledge (aka, beauty tips, beauty products, beauty whatever, and of coz some other miscellaneous stuff) that I think is relevant and useful (of coz, as again, using myself as a base to measure relevance and usefulness) here.

Hopefully, it will not end up as the numerous projects that I have undertake in the past, neglected and forgetten in the name of work (and laziness).

Bottomline, I am someone who craves recognition. Hee~ If I feel that it is worth it and help satisfy my craving, I will be putting my efforts into it. No doubt.

And now, what is my first official post going to be about? :)
Off to Flowerpod or Cozycot to take a look.
:)


No comments: