Wednesday, May 23, 2007

MAC Fluidline (Blacktrack) Eye Liner

I have only started to use eyeliner only about half a year ago. In the past, I alwayz wonder "What is the fascination with eyeliner???" Especially when you look at those "overly" lined eyes. And of course, my concern have alwayz been that it will smudged badly. I mean, mascaras that boast to be waterproof or smudgeproof SMUDGED on me. Let alone eyeliner, which is to be lined as close to lashline as possible to be good.

But when I start to realize how great my cousin's eyes look with the alwayz very black eyeliner, and after I overheard her mentioned how waterproof and smudgeproof this eyeliner is, I cannot resist the urge to ask her what brand is it and where can I get it. :) I mean, if it can survive a swim in a swimming pool and come out intact, it is GOOD right! Besides, you would really be surprised at how much of a difference lining your eyes can be. Bigger and more defined immediately.

So that is when I discover the MAC Fluidline. And with that, I discover another bonus point for this particular eyeliner. It is easier to apply than the liquid ones, or the pencil ones. At least for me. The application of this liner is done using a brush. Either a fine tip one (like liquid eyeliner) or flat angled one. (see picture)

Of course, it does not have to be a MAC brush, I bought mine from SASA at SGD$4.90.
It is something I cannot do without now, and one pot can last very long. Very long indeed.

MAC Fluidline: SGD$27.00
available in many different colors.

3 comments:

Leena said...

erm..i agree.
this mac pot can do magic.

Moonlight Queen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Moonlight Queen said...

My all time favourite!! Ten fingers + ten toes up!! Seriously can't live without it....kekek