Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Dream Phone - iPhone

Buy One for Me?



This is my dream phone. For now. (Yes, I need to put a disclaimer for wants and desires. Afterall, true to an online shopaholic, they do change like the weather now and then.)

Let me see the reasons why I want to get it:

  1. It looks absolutely droolicious.
  2. The functions are really quite cool.
  3. Madonna have it first.
  4. I can't get it in Singapore, so basically the rule of you want what you can't get applies. (Even if I get it from Singapore, it will be a non-legal version, ie. cracked/hacked version. So not particularly willing to risk the $$ on it.)
  5. My current phone is dying on me, I need a new one (which justify that this is not simply a want, it is a need too!)
  6. It is the current latest rave for phones.

I am not sure for you, how many reasons out of the above coincides with mine. But well, girls sometimes do not have reasons to want anyway. :)

Now this is yet the time again I envy the US people. You are in the shopping heaven. (Hmm, ok, pros and cons, we do have cheaper clothes in Asia, with the latest Japanese/Korean fashion.)

So anyway, if you are really interested in the phone. Get it! I say. And get your boyfriend to get it for you, I'll say again. (Well, apply both to girls and guys. *cheeky*)

For me, I'll just have to settle to using my old Sony Ericsson K750i till it finally dies on me, I guess.

No comments: