Sunday, November 25, 2007

How do you like to smell like?

I like to smell lovely and delicious.

Well, I've just stated 2 of my staple, favorite, cannot-live-without fragrance, Sarah Jessica Parker's Lovely and DKNY Be-Delicious. Add one more, which is Lanvin Eclat D'Arpege (the price for this is getting really affordable nowadays, I like).



Did I mentioned I am a Sex and the City fanatic, fan, craze? :)

So when I heard that Sarah Jessica Parker was coming out with a new fragrance then, I was absolutely over-the-top with anticipation.
A while after it launched, I went to test the fragrance. I still remember the first time I tested it, with the testing paper strip, I was disappointed.

In fact, I think it smell horrible then. My internal emotions was warring between not buying a fragrance which I think smell horrible and buying a fragrance by Sarah Jessica Parker.

In the end, I won.

But few weeks later, not wanting to give up, or simply refusing to acknowledge the fact that SJP's fragrance can smell horrible, I went to test it again. This time, I spray it directly on myself, over my left shoulder. I still remember I was wearing a cardigan then. And I was rushing to catch a movie with a friend when I sneak into the store to test spray the fragrance. During the movie, there sat a crazy gal who kept constantly smelling her left shoulder. Just course it smelt really nice! Then I realize, this fragrance is a keeper. You know, if a fragrance can produce that kind of really nice smelling smell after interacting with your own body, you know it is a must buy, must collect, must possess.

I fell in love with SJP's and her Lovely there and then. And the rest is history.




I Had to Have It!



And the reason for this post is also to let those who don't know yet, Sarah Jessica Parker is out with her latest fragrance. Covet.OMG, don't you already love the name. Covet. I have not tested it yet as I seldom go out of the house nowadays. Anyone who tried it, let me know how you find it? I've got a feeling it will be like Lovely, un-seeming at first smell, but after it settles on you, it will be heavenly. There is a holiday set for Covet now on Amazon.com in US. Wonder if it is on sale in Singapore too.



Just bought Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea Perfume for my mother too, when I was shoppng at duty free at the airport when flying back. She wanted something that smells young she said. And this fragrance is recommended by the auntie serving me when I told her my requirements. (Ouch, did I mentioned my mum was offended when I told her this fragrance was recommended by an auntie, so should be similar to her taste too, she said she herself is NO auntie ok! Oops!)


Anyway, was thinking, maybe it is time to increase my own collection of fragrance.


Well, you have to agree, you can't help but to covet COVET right? I have to have it.



Covet's Advertisement












Covet's Behind the Scenes Making of the Advertisement

(omg, I am like so idolizing SJP now, her dress is lovely, her hair is lovely....neverending)





No comments: