Monday, June 4, 2007

需要你 I need you - by 孙燕姿

I love this song. It grows on me. It is not the first song that caught my attention when I listen to her latest album, Ni Guang. But it is the type that grows on you.

A song that tugs the heart. Just by looking at the lyrics, you can understand the situation or the mood which the heart is experiencing at that moment of time.

With thoughts, knowledge and feelings constantly being refreshed by new experiences and incidents, the same song can provoke different type of emotions at different stages of life.

This song touched me. Does it means that I need someone?
Very simple and straightforward lyrics. The kind of lyrics I always wanted to be able to write.
Very simple and straightforward melody. Yet lingers in your mind type of chorus. The kind of songs I always wanted to write. Why is it so difficult?


需要你 孙燕姿
作词:伍家辉 萧贺硕
作曲:伍家辉

那天晚上 望着海洋
想了很久 才想清楚
是我不安 是我无法摆脱寂寞

放下自己 忘了失去
我不再是 你的唯一
一片寂静 只剩下海潮的声音

明明不在 我学会忍耐
一个人我应该需要你
又逃不开 让脑袋游在
充满你模糊的想象里

明明不在 我学会忍耐
一个人曾想过放弃
都明明需要你
却还犹豫不定

Must Listen! *****

No comments: