Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Dresses from Ailiyo

Finally received the batch of dresses from Ailiyo spree. In total, I ordered 7 dresses, out of 5 belongs to my friend. :) But we opened up and looked at the dresses together so I can have a feel on how the dresses are like. :)

First, let's see the dresses I bought. Both of us got this beige dress, actually I have been eyeing it for very long. Local online shopping site which sells in-stock item directly are selling it at around SGD$25 to SGD$32 I think. I was apprehensive about buying it as I am scared that I could not fit in, especially bust area. But I am VERY happy that I can. Hee~

The picture on the right shows the dress that is shown on the site and also me wearing the dress. As you can see, the dress is not so beigish but more like pearly white. All in all, it feels and look terrific. As quoted from my friend, it is "cheaptastic"! Hee~


I also ordered this dress on the left, but in black color. But sadly, as I have humongous arms, I could not fit into the armholes of this dress.


My friend bought the dresses below. I like how the polka dots dress feel, it is really soft and chiffony. I thought the dress looks better than the displayed photo actually.






2 comments:

Leena said...

waaaah...you are so skinny leh.. looks so pretty.......where you bought those??? nice nice.

Leena said...

ailiyo online?