Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Shopping down the orchard lane

Anyway, there is the Mango sale currently in Singapore. Just so for those that is interested. I bought a tank top that has "I'm Ready to Fly" in front for SGD$23. cheap. And well, the words were inspiring. At least for me.

Then I dropped by to Kinokuniya, and got myself two books. Will elaborate on these 2 books in another later entry.

But my best buy for the day is this DIOR inspired bag. I love it. It's white. Buttery. Big. And the handles are of the right length. As mentioned it is inspired. So it is not considered an imitation. No DIOR label. etc etc. But well it looks more or less same as the branded bags themselves.

My bag look like this on the left.

Nice right! :)

It can put alot of stuff, including my laptop (which is precisely the reason I got it.)

Okie, I really really really should stop spending so much money. Considering the fact that I am so unhappy about my job enough to even contemplate whether anot to keep it. Sigh.


Anyway, this find at Far East Plaza leads me to think about what I saw online last night. I saw this spree on Inspired YSL Dome Muse Bag. I think it looks really nice. And today when I saw it at a shop at Far East, I cannot help but went and ask how much are they selling. So they are selling at 59++ if I remember correctly. On the spree it was SGD$45. Hee and on the spree, they have it in medium size, which is cooler, coz the large one is really quite big. Then there are the Coach inspired bags. I love the clutches. Only SGD$29 bucks. The Burberry namecard holder is SGD$15 bucks. Nice right!





But nop, I cannot spend anymore. I do not need an extra clutch (really?) nor a chic namecard holder (really???) nor another big structured bag (really????) Haha.... However, if any of my friends (yeah, friends or cousins or family that are currently reading this) are interested. I can help u find out if it is still available. :)

And you know, I came across this shop at Far East selling VS Body Splash at SGD$36.50 (which is really EXPENSIVE, considering if you know how much the original cost is) My cousin is only selling hers at SGD$17 bucks online lor. Must remember to remind her that she is really selling it cheaply (as compared to sellers out there).

And this Majolica Majorca mascara, Eyelash Expander 15x length, I bought it at around max SGD$20 bucks if I did not remember wrongly. But that shop is selling at SGD$39.90 lor. Winner, the amount of profit they are trying to make. It is really a rip off lor.

Sorry, I just have to say that luckily nowadays, it seems like the buyers are more intelligent than be subjected to such ripoff prices. (Well, I can only hope so.)

No comments: