Saturday, June 16, 2007

Victoria's Secret Semi Annual Spree


I've just ordered two batches of stuff from Victoria's Secret (VS). Of course they are not wholly mine as I will be too crazy to order so much stuff for myself only, not to mention awfully rich too. But I could say that I did spent quite a substantial amount of money. Hee~


Some of the stuff I have been eyeing for ages. But due to the high price tag, I couldn't bring myself to buy it. Of course, there have alwayz been an issue of shipping costs too. But when VS starts it's semi annual spree and prices starts to get really low. And when I also stumble upon this discount code that essentially offset the shipping costs if I can hit the order amount of USD$250, I knew that I shoud not wait any longer. This is the time. If I do not ordered it now, when do I do it?


So with the combined orders of me and my friends, I not only managed to hit USD$250. I had to order two batches. Hee~ Now just to wait for the items to be shipped and delivered.


Not sure when the sale will end, but if you are interested in VS stuff. Please do go and take a look at the sale. Especially on the clearance section. You have panties going as low as USD$2.99 and bras going as low as USD$12.99. And for those who thought that you can get it from the stores, think again. The online VS store and the VS stores in US are not really affliated. In fact, you can't do an exchange of stuff you bought online at their stores and vice versa. And truth is, there are a lot more stuff online than there is in their stores.




No comments: