Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Online Finds of the Day

Hee~ Decided to share what are the few things I saw online while browsing through their sites. Call me crazy. But I have an obsession with lingerie or what you call intimate wear. Maybe due to the fact that I am FOREVER having trouble finding something that is really sexy or nice and have it in my size.

Oh ya, first things first... It is no wonder that Victoria's Secret is doing SOOO well, as compared to other lingerie online sites or stores. Marketing and branding and SEX APPEAL does indeed play a very big part. As a woman myself, I am more inclined to buy something that the model wears in VS than in La Senza. Due to the very fact that the model looks damn hot or cute wearing that. More than La Senza. Well, we women have vanity to satisfy right. :)

So, starting first, just want to highlight this particular babydoll sleepwear on the right.

I saw it on sale in La Senza Singapore stores. I am not sure if it will be cheaper anot. But well, it is ON SALE. :) If you are interested, and stay in Singapore, can go and have a look. It is selling at CAD$29.50 on the La Senza site. I'm sure Singapore should be cheaper by a bit?


Mentioned that I ordered 2 batches from Victoria's Secret right. Well, the item on the left, the Very Sexy® 100-way strapless convertible bra, is on 25% Off, and is also the item that has the most quantity in my order. I think there are around 5 orders for this bra. And it is backordered, which means that it is really popular. For USD$37-39 bucks, 100 ways seems value for money yeah. But I did not order. As I want to try out if the sizing for VS's bra suits me first. If it does, this is one bra I am investing in!
Click here to find out more about this bra.


Victoria's Secret actually sells more than bras and lingerie, they do sell dresses and clothing. And seriously, I love some of their dresses. If only the ones that I fancies do not cost so freaking expensive. ARGH. Sigh.

Anyway, here are some of the dresses that I Lurve. Anyone want to get it for me? Hee~ I am size M.


2 comments:

Leena said...

wei sexy girl,
you size M now? damn skinny d neh? good good.. teach me how to lose weight lorr.

simply me said...

No leh. The sizing in VS runs big one la. Most singaporean girls nowadaes dont buy VS cloths coz they say too big size. Coz even their XS also loose. :S
So not I skinny la. Is the sizing big la. hee~